|Location: Leeds||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sophia Broad||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Contract Manager or Contracts Manager needed for a leading technology company within Leeds, looking for an experienced Contract Manager who has a professional working manner as well as a strong relationship building background. Keen to hear from a Contract Manager who has experience within site management, health and safety and Traffic Control.
The successful candidate would have experience within a Traffic Signal industry and will have an interest for transport.
- Mixture of office-based work and work from home
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contract Manager will include:
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Identifying possible sales opportunities.
- Managing both existing and new contracts.
- Maintaining control of the finance.
- Supporting employees and colleagues.
What experience you need to be the successful Contract Manager:
- Traffic Signal background.
- Exceeding SLA's/KPI's.
- Management of contracts/clients.
This is a great opportunity for a Contract Manager to grow within a company. If you're interested, please get in touch.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.