|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Rail & Infrastructure, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Contract Manager needed for a technology services organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Contract Manager that takes pride in their work with relevant working experience in a contracts and maintenance management capacity for the transport industry. This role will be reporting to the Operations Manager who you will assist to deliver maintenance services.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or extensive relevant experience in a similar position. Having experience working in the Rail or Transport industry is desirable.
Some of the main duties of the Contract Manager will include:
- Taking full responsibility of the delivery of planned maintenance tasks in accordance with contracts.
- Responsible for the contract finances, contract cost and contract reviews.
- Management of the contract controllers
- Production of the internal and customer reports and the administration of contract records
What experience you need to be the successful Contract Manager:
- Experience working within the Rail or Transport sector
- Experience of maintenance contract management
- Ability to understand commercial, financial and technical information
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.