|Location: Southampton||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zoe Warrington|
Location: Southampton - Some hybrid working
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 + car allowance + benefits
We have an excellent opportunity to a leading international infrastructure organisation as a Contract Manager. you'll be a big part of fascinating, complex, varied and meaningful work.
What you'll be doing
As a Contract Manager, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
- Develop business plans and strategies in order to develop the business and to meet customer needs and aspirations as set out in the contract.
- Ensure that processes and plans are developed and implemented to ensure that all service agreements with the client and key performance indicators are fully achieved.
- Ensure that sufficient resources are secured to meet the needs of the contract to the deliver business effectively.
- Monitor, plan and control all financial expenditure such that financial targets for profit and margin are fully met.
- Develop and manage strategic links and relationships with customers and other key stakeholders in order to identify new business opportunities and to fully understand their requirements & resolve issues and problems in a timely manner.
Who we're looking for in a Contract Manager
The role requires significant previous contract management experience, ideally along with highways maintenance, civil engineering, or construction experience.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g. Word, Excel
- Able to communicate and present confidently, clearly and expressively.
- Good writing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Capable of influencing within cross-functional teams.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Manager. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.