|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Variable annual bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Contract Manager needed for a multinational Aviation organisation based out of Berkshire, who are looking to employ an experienced Contract Manager with an in-depth knowledge negotiating and managing contracts and business relationships.
The successful Contract Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Dental Insurance
* Retail Vouchers
* Life assurance
* Flexible working hours
What the role entails: Under minimal supervision reporting to the Senior Manager, Contracts the Contracts Manager works closely with other members of the Commercial Department function, LCVS and Finance to prepare proposals, negotiate and manage contracts and manage business relationships.
Some of the main accountabilities of the Contract Manager:
* Participates in proposal generation, reviews and approvals as well as generation, review and approval of supplier facing contracts. Briefs management on Terms and Conditions.
* Review contractual terms and conditions for their acceptability, as well as, assessing risk and impact to the proposal utilizing the Company resources including legal, operations, and pricing, as necessary. Identifies significant risks and develops unique contract terms and conditions to mitigate the risks when necessary. Provides alternate terms and conditions to Customer or Supplier.
* Operates in accordance with company policies and practices, and in compliance with accepted business ethics.
* Leads and conducts contract negotiation and management of contracts.
* Coordinates inputs from the sales, finance and service teams as well as the legal department to structure contracts. Analyses contracts to ensure compliance to company policy, government specifications and other requirements.
* Provides contract status and assistance to the program manager, functional areas, and management. Provides business advice to LCVSM.
* Takes proper action to close out the contract in accordance with applicable procedures at the conclusion of all activity.
* Assures the timely communication of contract information to appropriate persons and maintains complete and accurate contract files.
* Acts as principal interface with internal/external customers on contractual matters. Takes necessary action or coordinates action to resolve any contractual problems on a timely basis.
* Work is performed generally without direction for all but the most complex matters. Exercises considerable latitude in and approaches to assignment.
* At the direction of the Senior Manager, Contracts, act as the Contracts lead interfacing with specified business units coordinating activities with others in the Contracts team that impact the business unit.
What you need to be the successful Contract Manager:
In order to be the successful Contract Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* BA/BSc/LLB and an acceptable level of experience in an appropriate discipline or, in the absence of a BSc/BA, can demonstrate a similar level of competence, skills and experience. - Must
* Knowledge and experience of using SAP - Desirable
* The ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, subordinates and customers - Must
* Numerate and PC literate. Microsoft Word ™ and Excel ™ proficient - Must
* Customer focussed including understanding of customer requirements and customer care. Confident to deal at all management levels - Must
* Ability to work effectively while under pressure and to achieve tight time scales - Must
* Ability to gain SC level of security clearance - Must
* Knowledge and experience of working with differing business cultures particularly within Europe and the Middle East - Desirable
* Ability to travel and undertake activity in accordance with the role within Europe and the Middle East - Must
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.