|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Contracts Administrator needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Contracts Administrator with good working knowledge and drafting experience of terms and conditions, experience of managing and developing relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders, and ideally MOD contracting experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contracts Administrator will include:
Coordinate and administer complex acquisitions and requisitions:
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the different types of commercial/contract models and how to use them and a thorough commercial knowledge and understanding of assigned programmes
- Ensures Terms and Conditions are being adhered to including flow down of prime contract commercial requirements to suppliers
- Liaison with internal organisations in support of above and provide guidance and advise relevant to assigned agreements
- Organise and maintain contract files
- Ensure timeliness of all contract actions including pre-release document sign off, contract summaries and contract close out in a complete and timely manner.
- Keep capture leads, team leads and/or managers appraised of current issues and their mitigation/resolution
- Independently define risks and provide solutions for contract issues and changes.
Undertake source selection requiring innovative approaches:
- Issue and analyse RFQs/ITTs including multi criteria
- Evaluates multiple contract packages
- Supplier identification and due diligence
- Vetting of responses
- Make recommendations to lead, team lead or manager (as appropriate) in regards to the outcome of the selection process, including identification of any risks or alternatives associated with the selection.
- Is able to improve the standards for proposals/ITTs
- Gets other related disciplines involved and co-operating for the successful conclusion of the process.
- Support negotiations in support of the above:
- Undertake fact findings and follow-up activity, with support
- Co-ordinates and prepares negotiation plan including approval process
Provide assistance to other senior contract administrators and managers as directed in support of the management of complex contracts.
Possess and demonstrate analytical, planning, negotiation skills and knowledge.
The post holder works under general supervision against established procedures.
Reports to Team Lead for day to day supervision:
- Prepares and/or assists in preparation of correspondence, presentations, reports and/or contract summaries and briefs facility management on related issues.
- Shall be cognisant of all relevant company processes.
- Undertake additional responsibilities as assigned.
What you need to be the successful Contracts Administrator:
In order to be the successful Contracts Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Typical minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge and drafting experience of terms and conditions
- MOD contracting experience preferred
- Experience of managing and developing relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Collaborative approach to internal and external stakeholder relationships
- SC clearance or ability to gain clearance.
- Ability to be agile and multi task in a fast pace environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that eligibility for SC clearance is required for this role*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.