|Location: Derby, Derby, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Van/Car|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Derby / Flexible working / Required to travel to sites over UK
Contracts Engineer needed for a multinational infrastructure organisation based in Derby. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of development in the monitoring of site performance and costs and previous experience of working on multi-million-pound contracts.
Our client is looking for the Contracts Engineer to be both focussed and thorough, with the gravitas and professional credibility to advise senior management when something needs immediate redress. Additionally, they'll have tenacity and drive that ensures necessary action is taken when needed.
As Contracts Engineer you will have proven experience in piling and ground engineering operations and design. You must have, or be working towards a recognised qualification, (MICE or MIStructE) and a valid CSCS card.
* Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Company vehicle
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contracts Engineer will include:
* Ensuring project deliverables are fully understood, through handover meetings with process team (estimating, design, commercial, procurement, plant and operations)
* Prepare and collate contract documentation and ensure submission to the customer in advance of the works.
* Prepare site documentation for site team and communicate deliverables to the site supervisor.
* Responsible for recording all changes to project deliverables with the customer ensuring involvement with the commercial department
* Prepare and review the financial performance on a monthly basis and where applicable revise the project forecast weekly.
What experience you need to be the successful Contracts Engineer:
* Hold an SMSTS qualification
* Strong Civil Engineering background
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.