|Location: Feltham, Greater London, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent package + benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Contracts Manager - Highways Installation
£45-50k + package
I am currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager with Highways / Highways Electrical Installation, on behalf of my successful highways client to work on a prestigious highways installation project. You must have a strong background and experience within the highways industry and held a senior management position with an established highways company.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for delivering contracted highways installation services ensuring budgets are met and customers are satisfied.
- Running projects, managing and developing highways teams (in-house and subcontract)
- Create reports and track the performance across highways contracts
- Review service delivery and undertake performance audits
- Responsible for gaining opening notices and permitting
- On-site performance inspections and audits
- Ensure high standards of health & safety are maintained
- Manage and deliver variations of contract
- Key Client relationship building
- Manage contract finances & control costs of contract ensuring they are to budget.
- Prepare & update Contract Review documents
Qualifications / Experience required:
- SMSTS / SSSTS or equivalent
- CSCS / CHAS or equivalent H&S
- Proven experience as a contracts manager on highways installation projects
- Full driving licence
If you have the experience above and are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Contracts Manager, please send your CV and get in contact ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.