|Location: Leatherhead||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + vehicle, bonus & package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Contracts Manager - Highways / Surfacing
£45-55k + vehicle, bonus scheme & package
I am currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager with Highways / Surfacing experience, on behalf of my major highways client to work on a multi million pound highways maintenance project. You must have a strong background and experience within the highways industry and held a senior management position with an established highways company.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for delivering contracted highways maintenance services ensuring budgets are met and customers are satisfied.
- Running projects, managing and developing highways teams
- Create reports and track the performance across highways contracts
- Review service delivery and undertake performance audits
- On-site performance inspections
- Ensure high standards of health & safety are maintained
- Manage and deliver variations of contract
- Key Client relationship building
- Manage contract finances & control costs of contract ensuring they are to budget.
- Prepare & update Contract Review documents
- Produce Profit and Loss (P&L) packs
- Sub-contract management
Qualifications / Experience required:
- NEBOSH / IOSH
- HNC / HND or degree in Civil Engineering (preferred)
- Proven experience as a contracts manager on highways / surfacing projects
If you have the experience above and are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Contracts Manager, please send your CV and get in contact ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.