|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Contracts Manager - Senior
Contracts Manager needed in a Senior capacity for a leading Infrastructure organisation based in London, to assume the responsibility for the management and project delivery of multiple projects, schemes and business streams within the division. As the senior Contracts Manager you will manage the planning and direction of a team of managers and provide guidance to the individuals within the team to ensure the priorities and goals of the company are achieved.
Senior Contracts Manager Benefits:
- Flexible working
- Career development with opportunity to gain formal qualifications
- Shopping discounts, internal prize draws and lottery
- Private healthcare
- Car allowance
Some of the main duties of the senior Contracts Manager will include:
- Effectively manage changes in the project scope and identifying potential issues along with their impact to the project and wider business
- Proactively sourcing new business opportunities
- Devising risk management strategies and implementing contingency and mitigation plans accordingly
- Managing conflict and dispute resolution processes
- Reviewing and managing the Project Resource Budget (PRB) and Project Resource Plan (PRP) process for all projects and works
- Presenting cost value reports and monthly commercial reports to Senior Management
- Chairing project completion reviews to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Presenting reports and information to the senior management team
What skills and experience you need to be the successful senior Contracts Manager:
- Have a robust background within the Structures industry
- Be commercially focused with previous experience of managing multiple contracts simultaneously
- Quickly understand, communicate and manage the requirements of the works being undertaken
This really is an incredible opportunity for a senior Contracts Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.