|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Oil & Gas, Defence, Nuclear||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sophia Broad||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Control System Engineer x9
Control System Engineer needed for a defence maritime Manufacturer in London, looking to employ a number of experienced Control System Engineers that takes pride in their work and has an in-depth knowledge of design and integration using PLC, SCADA and Siemens S7.
The successful candidate would desirably have an Electronic Engineering degree and have a great interest or experience in Maritime and Defence.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Control System Engineer will include:
- Specify, test and implement existing changes to COTS PLC hardware solutions on multiple platforms.
- Select suitable PLC I/O modules and signal conditioning hardware to interface to 3rd party marine equipment.
- Select suitable interface hardware to support data interfaces to 3rd party marine equipment.
- Manage & 'impact assess' the C&I Signals Database due to customer driven change.
- Demonstrate compliance of the design to customer and regulatory requirements.
- Support the preparation of contract changes and proposals.
What experience you need to be the successful Control System Engineer:
- Suitable experience of design and integration of PLC and SCADA based control system solutions.
- Hands-on experience with PLC and SCADA based control systems.
- Ability to generate technical documentation to a high standard
- Interpretation of customer C&I design data
- Siemans S7 experience.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Control System Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.