|Location: Crawley||Salary: £60000 - £68000 per annum + bonus scheme, private medical and dental|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Everard||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Job title - Control Systems Manager
Location - Crawley; hybrid working
Salary and Benefits- £60,000 - £68,000 + benefits
* 10% bonus scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Dependants' Pension
* Retirement Policy
* Life Assurance + more
Company details - Globally leading precision radiation medicine company; Our client's Precision Radiation Medicine is revolutionizing cancer care. Bringing together science, technology, and clinical intelligence, they're working towards a future where everyone who needs it can benefit from precise and individually tailored radiotherapy treatments.
As a Control Systems Manager, you will be part of the department management team. You will have line management responsibility for number of engineers within the department, working with them on their career development. You will also assist with co-ordinating control systems development on larger projects, ensuing that the teams are working as effectively as possible and maintaining high quality. Ensuring that their development needs are a number of enfor delivering new product developments by contributing to the successful completion of product creation projects. This shall be achieved by coordinating work through small teams of in-house and outsourced engineers. The role will be working in a scrum team as part of an Agile Release Train following Scaled Agile (SAFe).
- Leadership and development of people, technology, and processes within the Control systems
- Contribute to development of product and technical roadmaps developed by product management and solution architects.
- Responsibility for the quality of engineering deliverables.
- Realise product roadmaps to achieve new feature roll-out in support of commercial objectives.
- Develop a highly efficient team that is able to deliver value to the organization
- Develop capability and competences of resources including training, development and succession planning.
- Performance management of your team.
- Recruitment of new staff.
- Process compliance and improvement.
Candidate qualifications and experience
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ideally Chartered Engineer
- Experience of leadership within a regulated domain.
- Effective team building skills
- Structured and professional approach to engineering
- Experience in maintaining relationships outside of your department.
- Knowledge and understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques.
- Understanding and experience of Agile, ideally Scaled Agile Framework
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.