|Location: Plymouth||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cost Manager to join a leading name in the construction industry on a major project based in Devon. They will join a dynamic organization who are highly regarded for their expertise in delivering major complex schemes across the UK and internationally.
The Cost Manager will be a key member of a growing team who have been appointed to provide expertise in managing and delivering key infrastructure projects part of a major multi-billion pound programme.
- Supporting the Project Controls Manager or IPC cost manager in the implementation and maintenance of integrated project controls processes for cost, including the production of monthly reports, through the provision of intelligent information and analysis.
- Collaborating with other disciplines of integrated project controls, as well as other project support functions, to help deliver project goals in keeping with the client's principles of trust, transparency and teamwork.
- Producing and maintaining accurate cost and cash forecasts in alignment with the cost breakdown structure (CBS).
- Maintaining accuracy in all cost data for the programme within the financial control system (EcoSys), including monthly ACWP calculations.
- Coordinating and producing cost reports to a defined reporting cycle.
- Assisting in the accurate assessment of EAC.
- Assisting in the trend and change process, including production of project change reports, analysis of cost impact and provision of feedback on areas of risk and opportunities.
- Reviewing, acceptance and integration of cost estimates and forecasts provided by tier 1 contractors and suppliers.
- Assisting with analysis of earned value.
- Adhering to project governance and cost standards and procedures.
- Ensuring all project documents, in particular sensitive nuclear information, are correctly protectively marked, and protected in accordance with the client's policies and procedures.
The Cost Manager will have a strong understanding of cost management methodologies and techniques and have experience in the use of cost management software systems such as EcoSys. This opportunity will suit an experienced Cost Engineer or Quantity Surveyor with cost experience.
The successful candidate will join an award winning organization who provide industry leading training and development. Candidates will be provided the opportunity to work remotely however they will be required to visit the site in Plymouth a couple of days per week (travel and accommodation cost will be covered). The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to £70,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Accommodation and travel fully expensed
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950112.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.