|Location: Cheltenham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Millie Jackson|
Job Title: Credit Control Analyst
A world leading Defence, security, transport and energy company are looking for a Credit Control Analyst to join PCS Finance function!
The Credit Control Analyst provides support to both the finance team and wider business to maximize cash collections and minimize outstanding debt.
Key Responsibilities of a Credit Control Analyst:
- Proactively manage debtors' ledger and ensure timely collection of debts.
- Evaluate new credit requests and set up new customers.
- Review existing credit limits and ensure these are up to date.
- Manage and track payments from proforma customers.
- Maintain accurate records of all collection's activity.
- Respond promptly to both customer and internal enquiries.
- Check and post cash receipts to accounting systems and ensure all receipts are allocated to outstanding invoices.
- Clarify and resolve payment receipt queries.
- Send out regular customer statements.
- Attend bi-weekly debtor review meetings to provide status updates and a clear picture to senior management of overdue debt.
- Provide reports and summaries of customer accounts and queries.
- Raise credit notes and billing documents as required and upload invoices to customer portals.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Proactive - work on your own initiative with a positive attitude.
- Professional - respond constructively to pressure and demonstrate success at reducing accounts receivable balances.
- Organised - successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Articulate - an excellent written communicator.
- Experience of fully resolving complex queries involving multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of accounting systems.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Second or additional language.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.