|Location: East London||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 29 days ago|
CRM Manager | 1-year FTC | London (Remote) | Sports Industry | £35,000 - £40,000
My client, a sporting business based in London, are seeking a CRM Manager for a 1 year fixed-term contract covering a period of maternity.
Reporting to the Marketing Director the successful applicant will lead our customer retention (CRM) strategy and deliver brand and promotional activities primarily across email initiatives.
CRM Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Owner of CRM strategy, roadmap and retention KPIs
- Build and maintain an audience segmentation framework to service commercial & marketing campaign requirements.
- Continually test and learn, deepening audience segmentation and targeting
- Manage and maintain email contact rules, workflows and control groups
- Strategically build email marketing calendar aligning key brand initiatives, event calendar and business trends
- Manage email production process end to end: email creation, campaign scheduling; segmentation; creative development; email asset production; email vendor management; and post-deployment analysis
- Responsible for all email lifecycle campaigns, from ideating ways to build subscriber base, to building sales conversion campaigns, to our critical pre and post event communications, all while building our lifestyle brand and increasing brand loyalty
- Develop re-engagement campaigns to increase number of active participants receiving our communications and in turn increasing our event attendance
- Improve email KPIs (deliverability, open rates, click rates, conversion rates, opt-out rate and revenue) by developing and executing robust A/B testing plans
Ideal CRM Manager's will display:
- 4+ years of experience managing lifecycle marketing in an email marketing role
- Deep understanding of email creative, segmentation, testing methodologies, dynamic
content, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations and ESP's
- Advance knowledge in Google Analytics, HTML, Excel and CRMs
- Strong analytical skills and experience for creating data-driven decisions through A/B
testing, campaign reports, dashboard and analytics
- Proven track record of owning the eCRM channel in a Lifestyle brand environment
- Independent thinker who will leave no stone unturned
- Highly advanced in understanding of complex audience segmentation, workflow setup, delivery management of email marketing campaigns
- Experience of developing target audience strategies to ensure high relevance and effectiveness of push campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of audience segmentation, understanding behavioural data and being able to analyse performance at audience level
- Knowledge of personalisation strategies and techniques
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Manager to take the reins of the CRM strategy within a fantastic sporting organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.