|Location: Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tiernan Murray||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Customer Account Executive
A Customer Account Executive is needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence firm based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Customer Account Executive that takes pride in their work and experience working with customer support, liaising with key stakeholders and working with the Defence sector.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Customer Account Executive will include:
- To provide a professional customer interface.
- To liaise with Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing departments to ensure delivery to customer schedule requirements
- Progress customer issues to the mutual satisfaction of the business and our customers.
- Expedite critical deliveries through the business, exploring and unlocking bottlenecks.
- Ensure the delivery of our key contractual and support commitments
- Attend weekly/monthly delivery schedule reviews
- To liaise internally providing an update to any change to requirements of the agreed customer schedule and company priorities.
- Support the cash collection process to maximise our cash flow.
- Process customer orders through the MRP system
- Support in the negotiation of any amendments to our existing contracts
- Support the writing of proposals or quotations to develop business opportunities
- Support the provision of feedback on market trends and customer behaviour.
- Share feedback from customers on our performance within the business, helping to develop and implement improvement plans where necessary.
- Support the production
What experience you need to be the successful Customer Account Executive
- Well organised and confident individual able to take the lead on Customer issues
- Customer focussed but with strong understanding of the impact on the business
- Effective and persuasive influencer
- Good clear presenter
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Proactively able to manage own work to in order to achieve objectives
- Use own initiative within the scope of the role
- Plans work and delivers on time
- Makes timely decisions within the scope of the role
- Experience of MRP systems.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Account Executive to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Customer Account Executive
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.