|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Customer Account Executive
Customer Account Executive needed for a multinational electronics organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced Customer Account Executive with strong expirience in MRP systems, taking the lead with customer issues, and ideally the Aerospace Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Customer Account Executive will include:
- To provide a professional customer interface.
- To liaise with Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing departments to ensure delivery to customer schedule requirements
- Progress customer issues to the mutual satisfaction of the business
- Expedite critical deliveries through the business, exploring and unlocking
- Ensure the delivery of our key contractual and support commitments
- Attend weekly/monthly delivery schedule reviews
- To liaise internally providing an update to any change to requirements of the agreed customer schedule and company priorities.
- Support the cash collection process to maximise our cash
- Process customer orders through the MRP system
- Support in the negotiation of any amendments to our existing contracts
- Support the writing of proposals or quotations to develop business opportunities
- Review, enhance and promote our existing
- Support the provision of feedback on market trends and customer
- Share feedback from customers on our performance within the business, helping to develop and implement improvement plans where
- Support the production of proposals and quotations following the correct company
- Implement improvement initiatives
- Maintain the high quality standards that our customers expect
- There may be additional activities to perform from time to
What you need to be the successful Customer Account Executive:
In order to be the successful Customer Account Executive and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Well organised and confident individual able to take the lead on Customer issues
- Customer focussed but with strong understanding of the impact on the business
- Effective and persuasive influencer
- Good clear presenter
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Works effectively with others
- Proactively able to manage own work to in order to achieve objectives
- Use own initiative within the scope of the role
- Plans work and delivers on time
- Seeks solutions to problems encountered
- Makes timely decisions within the scope of the role
- Demonstrates a "Can do" positive attitude
- Experience of MRP systems
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Account Executive to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All candidates going forward for the Customer Account Executive position must be eligible for security clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.