|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Customer Account Executive
Customer Account Executive needed for a multinational Defence and Aerospace organisation based in West London. They're looking to employ an experienced Customer Account Executive who will be a key member of the Customer Services team, you will be responsible for the processing of repairs and spares orders as well as the shipment of all product from the company. You will ensure that customer data is entered in an accurate and timely manner, whilst understanding and working towards the goals of the business.
The successful Customer Account Executive will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Contributed pension plan
- Career progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Customer Account Executive will include:
- Review customer repair/upgrade/modification/exchange orders in accordance with company procedures, ensuring that the customer requirements are understood and communicated within the business in the correct manner.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with the customer when a requirement is not understood/fulfilled to ensure all data is correct and complete.
- Accurately enter the data of the customers' order into ERP system, ensuring that all required fields are completed with the necessary information, clearly highlighting customer requirements before the work is transferred to the shop floor.
- Work closely with other functions within the company to ensure that the efficient delivery of our customer commitments.
- Issue repair quotations and work with the customer to expedite approvals of quotations to allow the shipment process to commence.
- Process the shipment of all repairs, spares and OE (original equipment) from the ERP system, ensuring that the relevant procedures are followed and that the shipping and invoicing paperwork is correct and has all the requirements to allow shipment to progress efficiently and in accordance to all requirements.
- Coordinate with the companies approved freight forwarders and couriers to deliver all products from the company to the customer in accordance to the terms defined within the purchase review.
- Ensure that all invoices are issued to the customers in the correct manner at the time of shipment, in accordance to the company procedure.
- Update the customers regarding the progression of orders.
- Support the cash collection process to maximize our cash flow.
- There may be additional activities to perform from time to time in order to maximise the contribution to the goals and objectives
What you need to be the successful Customer Account Executive:
In order to be the successful Customer Account Executive and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Well organised.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient data entry skills - speed and coverage
- Highly motivated
- A good team player and communicator
- Previous customer interface experience
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Good application of Microsoft packages and relevant software for the role - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Account Executive to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.