|Location: Bristol||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zoe Warrington|
Customer Service Administrator
Duration: 12-month contract
Start date: ASAP
Hybrid Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a leading defence and Aerospace organisation. You will be a part of the Support Services team who provide support to all colleagues in the United Kingdom & Ireland for Mobile Phones, Fleet Management, Corporate Credit Cards, and Desk Booking services.
This role assists in the development and integration of projects, plans, strategies, and processes to meet business goals for the Support Services.
What you'll be doing
As a Customer Service Administrator your responsibility will be as follows:
- Admin support to the Support Services Team
- Provide customer service to thousands of employees.
- Prioritise and action group inboxes.
- Manage SLA's autonomously across range of roles/responsibilities
- Create, present and maintain metrics and KPIs
- Collects, organizes and provides data according to established processes within the management system, reporting at monthly reviews
- Providing support and guidance to colleagues in the United Kingdom & Ireland
- Connect and terminate phone contracts
- Manage fleet polices and contracts
- Providing support to UK&I Business Entities in deployment of localised business policy
- Support in the implementation and management of desk booking tools
- Work with a team - communication, organisation, methodical
- Continual review of processes for improvement
Who we're looking for in a Customer Service Administrator
- Be proactive.
- Have the ability to handle reoccurring tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise, understand SLAs and manage time accordingly.
- Have a high organisational skill set.
- Experience in either/both areas (Fleet/Mobile networks) preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel, dashboards, metrics required.
- Experience in customer service (can do attitude)
- Clear communication skills required.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for Customer Service Administrator If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.