|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Financial Services, Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Customer Service Administrator needed for a risk organisation based in East Grinstead who are looking to employ someone with some prior administrative experience, to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client is looking for a candidate that has impeccable administrative and time management skills as well as the ability to manage own their workload and act independently if required.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Customer Service Administrator will include:
- To maintain and manage data in the Companies INDIGO and Optimize systems.
- Ensure all data entry activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Resolving or escalating where appropriate customer and surveyor issues, initiating communication with the sales team and keeping them informed.
- Customer and supplier issues, initiating communication with the sales team and keeping them informed.
- To liaise with surveyors, customers and sales team to ensure timely booking of surveys.
- ensure survey reports are sent and received in line with company and customer contractual obligations and expectations
What experience you need to be the successful Customer Service Administrator:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to details and high level of accuracy.
- Have experience with CMS systems, specifically INDIGO and Optimize
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some previous administrative experience to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.