|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum + + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Customer Services Administrator
£19,000-£21,000 + benefits
To act as liaison between Clients, Sales team and supplier teams to build good working relations and resolve any queries in a timely manner.
* To assist the Property and Insurance Customer Services Team
* To maintain and manage data in the Company Optimize system and INDIGO platform
* To ensure all data entry activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
* To liaise with suppliers, customers, contractors and sales team to ensure timely booking of surveys and driver training.
* To proactively contact drivers to book practical training courses, escalating queries / non responders to the client contact and Business Development Manager.
* To resolve or escalate where appropriate customer and supplier issues, initiating communication with the sales team and keeping them informed
* To ensure assessment reports are sent and received in line with company and customer contractual obligations and expectations
* To assist Line Manager with internal team projects
* Undertake any other responsibilities that may become necessary for the proper performance of the role
* To ensure correct procedures are followed in relation to all the current ISO standards including BAFE SP205 (Property Team only) and any other standards that apply
* To Support and drive initiatives that promote improvements in customer service.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with both internal and external customers both by telephone and in writing (email).
* Good administrative and time management skills
* Commercial awareness - able to balance the needs of the client against the needs of the business
* Can manage own workload and act independently if required
* Strong attention to details and high level of accuracy
* Maintain an in depth understanding of the following:
- The Property Risk Business
- The Insurance Risk Management Business
- The Fleet operation and products
- The Risk Manager Portal bookings system
- The reports management tools PACE and RMB
- The client management system Optimize
* Customer Focus Level 2
* Accurate Data and Management of Information Level 2
* Communicating and Influencing skills Level 2
* Planning and organisation Level 2
- Risk Products, Services and guidance
- Optimize and PACE operational knowledge
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.