|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £25000 - £29000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Flexi Working|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Douthwaite||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Customer Service and Customer Care Team Leader!
Location : East Grinstead
To ensure the efficient instruction, tracking and release of our insurance risk surveys from new and existing customers. To manage the Insurance Division Customer Care and Administration team (overall insurance team of 6), to ensure they provide the sales force, Managing Director and Deputy Managing Director with all necessary support, information and query resolution as required. To deputise for the Customer Services Manager in their absence.
- To manage the staff welfare and effectiveness, including conducting regular formal staff review and identifying and organising training as required.
- To oversee management of the data in the Company Optimize system ensuring it is kept up to date and accurate
- Surveys and Insurance Partner surveys and assessments and ongoing development of this software.
- To ensure all data entry activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner and appropriate management information provided to Deputy MD/MD as required.
- To manage team liaison with surveyors, customers and sales team to ensure timely booking of surveys, monitor any delays that may occur and deal appropriately.
- To work with customers, clients and surveyors to build good working relations and resolve any queries in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales.
- To ensure suppliers meet the terms of their service standard agreements and deal appropriately with issues as they arise.
- Create and maintain management information as required.
- Create and maintain contractual documentation as requested.
- Manage specialised invoicing for the reporting analysis and the end of month
- To conduct sales other than renewal, when required
- To ensure company procedures meet the requirements of achieved accreditation and carry out regular audits on internal procedures and suppliers in line with requirements.
- To keep Line Manager briefed, through day-to day contact on all aspects of the business, where known.
- Strong communication skills (including written and verbal) with both internal and external customers
- Good administrative and time management skills
- An in-depth understanding of the Insurance risk Business
- Understanding and affinity for relationship building
- Ability to work collaboratively with others - strong interpersonal skill
- Undertake any other tasks reasonably required by Line Manager
- Management of Information
- Understanding the Customer
- Planning and Organising
- Company and Market Knowledge
- Communicating and Influencing
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Relationship Building
- Managing and improving performance
- Individual and team development
- Team Working
Customer Services and Customer Care are at the forefront of the business, you will have an exciting responsible job working with your own teama dn the managers in delivering a great experience to the customers!
Please call or email for more details! The position is base din East Grinstead West Sussex, After training you will have the opportunity to work a couple of days per week from home!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.