|Location: London||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + + benefits and Bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Customer Success Manager
£35,000-£40,000 + £5,000 quarterly incentive and potential to overachieve (up to 200%) and Benefits:
- Very flexible work from the office or work from home arrangements
- Fireside/Summer Fridays- leave at 3pm to start your weekend early at certain times of the year
- Your health is important to us- that's why we offer private healthcare for you and your family as well as a confidential employee assistance programme
- Enhanced parental leave and flexible working options
- No need to worry about holidays- we give you 25 days paid leave and the option to buy/sell 5 more
- Referral bonus when you bring someone to join the team
- Our cool open plan office in the heart of London has gym access, bike storage and weekly Thursday socials!
- Regular company events that are legendary- both in person and virtual!
- Plus, all the usual stuff - Workplace pension, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and of course a company laptop
What will I be doing?
Working closely with the UK Operations Director, you will be responsible for using the full scope of the programmatic stack to design and deliver custom proposals, showcasing the power of our audience segmentation and contextual targeting capabilities. Collaborating with Business Development, Sales Ops and the Commercial teams, you will be the key, day-to-day point of contact for clients and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation across all campaigns.
Building and maintain relationships with key clients and agencies in order to maximise the potential of the relationship, both from a business reputation and revenue perspective.
- Coordinate client services efforts for inbound commercial leads, from presale recommendations, product selection and pricing to project managing each campaign through to success.
- Coordination of live operational matters and collaborating with internal teams to provide support for feature requests and new inventory resources
- Service as a daily point of contact for clients' campaigns - including asset collection, internal coordination, daily reporting/updates, post campaign analysis & recommendations
- Manage all aspects of post-sales support driving for campaign upweights and repeat business
What will I bring?
- Demonstrable background in client servicing, with a strong focus on conversion of inbound leads and securing renewals
- Detailed knowledge of industry leading ad-serving solutions (hosted/proprietary) and how to leverage their features to deliver awesome internal/external results
- Fully conversant in programmatic media buying and data opportunities and ability to create and deliver against custom targeting profiles to hit client requirements
- Confident in project managing large scale campaigns across different teams
- We would love it if you have experience in delivering digital campaigns across multiple platforms, from Mobile through to Connected TVs
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.