|Location: Gloucester||Salary: £45000 - £75000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Cyber Intel Analyst
£45,000 - £75,000 DOE (Multiple Headcount)
We are seeking a Cyber Intel Analyst to join a highly reputable defence and aerospace organisation who are looking to employ an experienced Cyber Intel Analyst with a background in reverse engineering. As a Cyber Intel Analyst you will be joining the Cyber Security division to help defence the organisations computing assets.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have a relevant Degree in Cyber Security, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Cyber Intel Analyst. If you have previous commercial experience as a Cyber Intel Analyst within the Defence industry that would be a plus!
Required Skills and Experience:
Some of the main duties of the Cyber Intel Analyst will include:
- Proven experience and current expertise in reverse engineering malware, including:
- Experience analyzing shellcode.
- Experience analyzing encryption algorithms at the assembly code level.
- Experience analyzing obfuscation methods at the assembly code level.
- Proven experience using disassemblers and debuggers to understand malware behaviour.
- Proven experience performing complex tasks in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Ability to communicate findings to colleagues and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
Desired Skills and Qualifications needed to be the successful Cyber Intel Analyst:
- Educated to Degree level in Cyber Security (or another relevant discipline).
- Knowledge of DoD SCIF, IC and related network security policies and environments.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining custom detection capabilities using programming and development expertise, including Python, Shell scripting, and regular expressions.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Intel Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.