|Location: Gloucestershire||Salary: £47000 - £57000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Cyber Software Developer
Cyber Software Developer needed for a highly reputable Defence and Security based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Cyber Software Developer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Java or React, experience of relational and non-relational databases (SQL/noSQL), background of software development in a Linux environment and experience of build and dependency management tools such as those used in DevOps.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Cyber Software Developer will include:
- Plan, conduct and coordinate software development activities
- Design, develop, document, test and support software
- Apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools
- Working within a team and liaising with customers
As part of our expanding Cyber Works Centre in Gloucestershire, you will get the opportunity to work on an array of programmes, ranging from Cyber Solutions, R&D, Secure Software to Integrated Cyber and Electronic Warfare Solutions. As part of this vital DevOps role you will design, develop, test and support quality software for a variety of applications. Embedded within our team of experts, you will work on both small and large-scale, critical and meaningful programmes that really do make a difference to our country's safety.
What experience you need to be the successful Cyber Software Developer:
- In-depth knowledge of one of our core languages - Java or React
- Experience of relational and non-relational databases (SQL/noSQL)
- Background of software development in a Linux environment
- Experience of build and dependency management tools such as those used in DevOps
Desirable skills and experience:
- Appreciation of design patterns
- Experience of working using an Agile framework
- Knowledge of automated test frameworks
- Experience of Test-Driven Development
- Working knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure Services (AWS)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Software Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that active UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Cyber Software Developer*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.