|Location: Dublin||Salary: Up to €260 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Data Analyst - Dublin
I am recruiting in Dublin for a Data Analyst for a 3 month initial contract.
As a Data Analyst you will have experience of Python / SQL / Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
As a Data Analyst your primary objective will be to monitor the Customer's vendor orders and ensure the parts list matches the requirement including the checking of pricing and communicate with their vendors to resolve discrepancies. This role also includes the production and distribution of monthly reports including metrics.
Data Analyst Responsibilities
- Validation of orders including the adding/removing of items, correct pricing and communication with Vendors for corrections.
- Creation & distribution of monthly reports including Vendor performance and data quality metrics.
- Creation and management of dashboards
- Work with business SME's to develop data quality reports.
- Analyze data sets using pivot tables to identify discrepancies and summarize them to be presented to business users to address.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of ensuring data is accurate.
- Ability to complete large number of small tasks without guidance or management.
- Work on data quality and data completeness.
- Work with multiple teams to resolve complex issues.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Has intermediate to advanced skill set and knowledge within Python
- Has basic to intermediate skill set and knowledge within SQL. Can perform queries joining multiple tables to validate and update data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and able to interpret and analyse complex data - Has an intermediate analysis skill set using spreadsheets and knows the appropriate functions/formulas to join, update, validate rows.
- Can work independently and develop an analysis to be shared with cross functional teams based on a business requirement.
- Ability to focus on a set of data quality tasks that may include updating templates in bulk or validating records one at a time.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.