|Location: Dublin||Salary: €280 - €320 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Data Analyst - Telecoms
Dublin - Fully Remote
6 Months Rolling
My client is a global communications provider who are looking to recruit a Data Analyst within the telecoms arena.
The is a fully remote role, but the candidates need to be living in Dublin / Metro Dublin.
As a Data Analyst within telecoms you will be responsible for maintaining and cleansing the Telecom Network Inventory. As a Data Analyst you will establish and enhance the inventory of customers network infrastructure hardware, devices and services (fiber, waves, collocation space, power, cross-connects, riser, IP-transit ports, etc.) from third-party vendors as acquired by my client.
As a Data Analyst you will own with the inventory of fiber, leased wavelength and associated cross connects, working with internal staff and stakeholders, as well as external Suppliers & Vendors.
As a Data Analyst you will need to be robust and resilient when a situation is difficult, time is crucial, and decisions need to be made.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Vendor Delivery Managers and Sourcing Managers to accurately record circuit adds, moves, changes and disconnects into Network Inventory, whilst maintaining and Improving Data Quality.
- Proficient in the reading & understanding of order forms, delivery Hand over documents and Invoices
- The ability to drive vendors to remediate Hand Over documentation and Invoices as required.
- Monitor working tickets looking for and solving potential future SLA misses
- In the tickets that missed SLA, documenting root cause by tickets.
- Communication of target completion dates.
Data Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in networking technologies, particularly within the telco environment
- 5+ experience in Data Analysis and Cleansing.
- Independent work skills and strong personal initiative are mandatory
- Working understanding of domestic and global carrier networks
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of interconnectivity requirements within carrier hotels. Knowledge of fiber characterization, fiber types, physical interfaces, connector types.
- Strong PC skills, MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio). MS projects useful but not essential.
Data Analyst Other Skills:
- Additional language proficiency is a definite asset
- Power BI experience will be helpful
This is a non-travel position. The position is a "work from home" role and as such the candidate should have available space within the home to properly fulfil the expectations of the role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.