|Location: Wallington, Surrey||Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Data Reporting Analyst
Data Reporting analyst needed for our client based in Wallington who are looking to employ an experienced Data Reporting Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of working with high volumes of data and working to tight deadlines, good understanding of the Microsoft Technology Stack (MS SQL and SSRS in particular), using visualisation techniques for presenting data and analysis and an eagerness to develop skills with BI Tools (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, Board).
The successful Data Reporting Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
* 20 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
Some of the main duties of the Data Reporting Analyst will include:
* Agree with the Marketing team customer data and targeting needs for every direct mail marketing campaign, actively deciding selections that best meet campaign and business objectives to improve ROI
* Ensure that proper controls and checks are in place regarding customer data to ensure that reports are accurate, timely and resolve any issues/errors as well as be able to explain any anomalies.
* Estimate the business value of a user's request in order to resolve conflicting priorities.
* Develop strong understanding of the business and the key performance indicators and metrics used to evaluate performance and identify growth opportunities.
* Collaborate with Analysts and Technology team on developing a consistent approach to design, create and maintain BI reports/dashboards used throughout the company; provide suggestions to improve reporting best practices and work as part of team responsible for ongoing process improvement efforts.
* Gather business requirements from Product and Sales teams to improve data analytics solutions via relevant data modelling techniques and reporting solutions.
* Recommend and action data testing for individual campaigns and promotions and generalised data tests to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
* Support the ongoing development of the data warehouse through the identification of new data sources and continued validation of existing data sources.
* Monitor and review reporting and metrics to ensure they're in line with current business practices and processes.
* Perform data profiling to identify, understand and explain anomalies.
What you need to be the successful Data Reporting Analyst:
* Experience of working with high volumes of data and working to tight deadlines.
* Good understanding of the Microsoft Technology Stack (MS SQL and SSRS in particular).
* Experience using visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis.
* Excellent commercial insight and ability to provide the insight in a meaningful way.
* Detail oriented and committed to accuracy, data integrity and quality.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to "think outside of the box".
* Strong client focus.
* High level of IT literacy.
* Experience of or eagerness to develop skills with BI Tools (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, Board).
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Reporting Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!