|Location: London||Salary: £400 - £425 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Francis|
Role : Data Scientist
Duration : 12 months
Location : Remote (UK)
Rates : Up to £425 per day (out of scope)
* Data Science and coding background with Biology and Oncology
* Modeller, Machine Learner (with Deep Learning if they have it)
* Systems: Python IS A MUST, Genomics
* Expertise/experience with genomic/transcription data, building predictive models of drug response
* Experience with imaging based machine learning methods
* Less than 4 weeks notice
* Develop data science solutions to solve business problems: apply your statistics, machine learning, and software skills to deliver answers or services to business partners.
* Establish strong working relationships with the team to develop an in-depth understanding of business priorities and early insight into changing needs
* Translate unstructured, complex business problems into the appropriate data problem, predictive model and analytical solutions
* Develop a robust understanding of relevant data sources and their provenance, quality and structure
* Work with engineering and architecture to support large scale data preparation, the optimisation of analytics platforms and the industrialisation of proven analytics methods
* Undertake business analysis and business process analysis as part of solution design process
* Be an active member of the Data Science team. You will benefit from, and contribute to, our growing data science code repository and work efficiently with our data science environment. You will be involved in testing and assessing the quality of new tools. It's also likely you'll get involved in team recruitment, training provision and mentorship.
* Developing, maintaining and applying ongoing knowledge and awareness in trends, standard methodology and new developments in analytics and data science
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.