|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £355 - £358 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Kayleigh Budgen||Job Published: 25 days ago|
12 Month Contract
Data Scientist needed for a global pharmaceutical organisation based in the Cambridge area who are looking to employ an experienced Data Scientist from an EMR/Health IT, disease registries, and/or insurance claims background.
Typical Accountabilities of the Data Scientist
- Implement secondary analyses of data from EMR, claims to inform Therapeutic Area (TA) RWE strategies
- Produce outputs/analysis based on SAPs/Briefs
What experience you need to be a successful Data Scientist:
- Hands-on experience with ADAMS/SDTMS datasets (primary collected datasets)
- Knowledge of EMR/Health IT, disease registries, and/or insurance claims databases
- Skilled in SAS/SQL and R- comfortable building data pipelines from database with transformations across these languages
- Skilled building data summaries/visuals in R
- Exposure to submitting programs in command line
- Strong coding writing & code maintenance skills
- Demonstrate ability to take over existing codebase
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Scientist to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.