|Location: Bristol||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Tiernan Murray|
Data Warehouse Architect
Bristol / WFH
A Date Warehouse Architect needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in the United Kingdom who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Date Warehouse Architect that takes pride in their work and experience with designing and implementing Dimensional Models and DAMA principals.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Date Warehouse Architect will include:
- Assist in the development of logical data models for areas of the business (such as Supply Chain & Engineering) collaborating with US based colleagues in the Boeing enterprise
- Develop & document dimensional models for business processes with input from BDUK SMEs
- Assist the technical team with implementing dimensional models whilst following best practice
Be hands on with code writing in Data Build Tool (DBT) as required
- Working with Business Analysts & SMEs to design & document dimensional models
- Creation & documentation of data lineage documentation
- Assisting the technical team with following best practice in data warehouse development
- Writing ETL code to populate dimensional models as required
What experience you need to be the successful Date Warehouse Architect:
- Extensive Knowledge of designing dimensional models (Essential)
- Extensive Knowledge of implementing dimensional models (Essential)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL & Nifi & DBT (Beneficial)
- ER Studio (Beneficial)
- Knowledge of DAMA principles (Beneficial)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Date Warehouse Architect to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Cloud Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.