|Location: City of London||Salary: £450 - £550 per day + Outside of IR35|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
I am currently looking for an experienced Delay Analyst to join a boutique construction consultancy based in Central London on a freelance contract basis. The Delay Analyst will join a small team that provide claims consultancy service to their clients across the UK.
The Delay Analyst will join an established team and will be involved on a portfolio of exciting construction claims and disputes. They will be responsible for using delay analysis skills to assess complex construction claims, supporting experts on selected commissions, extension of time claims and assessing claims on behalf of contractors and clients.
This is a hybrid position based in Central London 2 days a week and remainder of the week working remotely.
- Experience in project planning and controls.
- Previous forensic / delay analysis experience is essential.
- Proficient user of Asta Powerproject / Primavera P6.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Excellent data management abilities.
- Long term contract role - 6 months rolling
- Day rate £450-550 per day (Outside of IR35)
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 57506.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.