|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: Up to £37000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Buckinghamshire / Hybrid
Design Coordinator needed for a well-known full fibre broadband provider that has recently secured £250 million in investment. My client is based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Design Coordinator that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge and experience in using QGIS/ ArcGIS,
The successful candidate would need to have a strong understanding on FTTP/FTTH network architecture and the Openreach network as well as having a valid driving license.
- Salary: £31,000 - £37,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Private medical care
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Design Coordinator will include:
- Design Co-ordinator will be responsible to amend any existsing design or design a complete network area whenever required.
- Able to use IQGEO to update and maintain the network inventory records
- Manage the lifecycle of requests for design changes via Sharepoint
- To understand and apply design rules to maintain network integrity
- Build close working relationships with Construction PMs and Heads-offs to enable efficient progression of design changes and RFS
- To work as part of team towards its goals and KPIs in relation to design changes
What experience you need to be the successful Design Coordinator:
- Strong understanding on various FTTP/FTTH Network Architecture
- Understanding of Desk & Field based(mobile) GIS Design Softwares
- Extensive experience in network design changes and related documentations.
- Work experience using IQGeo or other similar GIS platforms to design fibre networks (e.g. Qfield / ArcGis)
- Demonstrable experience of managing change to network designs and how to accurately record and communicate the impact of that change
- In depth knowledge of the Openreach Network is essential
- Ability to read SLD and plans
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.