|Location: East London||Salary: £150000 - £160000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health Care, Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Development Director, London
Circa £150,000 Plus Benefits and Bonus Package
Leading property company based in Central London are currently exploring the market to appoint an experienced Development Director with a broad range of asset class experience *office space, residential, retail, mixed-use.
We are keen to speak with Development Directors who have worked on complex projects from cradle to grave on values typically between £150m and £400m.
The Development Director will assume responsibility for the successful progression and delivery of a complex development project through defined milestones, potentially from inception through to completion of the construction works and sales/leasing campaigns.
- Leading teams through the feasibility, site assembly, planning, pre-letting, funding, development, delivery, marketing, sales, leasing and hand over processes.
- Overseeing feasibility appraisals and various financial analysis to identify viable development proposals.
- Overseeing project team on the production of all relevant documentation to secure all necessary approval(s)/authorities to proceed with the development.
- Approval of project development brief with explicit objectives, roles & responsibilities, programme and deliverables.
- Approval of appointment of professional team to design viable development proposals that meet the constraints of the site and applicable planning policies.
- Lead planning applications through the planning process (submission, consultation, S106 Agreement) to secure consent within budget and programme.
- Overseeing legal due diligence, funding negotiations and the documentation of all relevant Agreements.
- Approval of the agreed reporting and delegated authority procedures with Joint Venture Partner (if applicable).
- Assist with the negotiation of main construction contact to ensure compliance to development brief and applicable LS policies/standards.
- Assist with the appointment and management of contractors and suppliers.
- Overseeing delivery of the project to ensure completion to agreed quality standards within approved budget and programme.
- Oversee concise and value add project reporting on a timely basis.
- Lead risk and opportunity management exercises to maximise project returns.
- Lead timely budgeting and resource planning to ensure efficient and effective development management of the project.
- Manage and control design changes using the approved change control process.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.