|Location: London||Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits including bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Development Manager sought for an active investor developer based in London. They are keen to meet with Development Managers who have perhaps been client-side, and are commercially minded with a broad range of experience including that of covering planning as well as development and acquisitions.
As the Development Manager you will play a key role on construction projects throughout London which typically range from c£5m to c£100m. You will be working closely with professional teams including design, investment, planning, and legal.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Based Bonus
- Progression to Development Director level
An overview of the Development Manager's responsibilities:
- Preparing development briefs and assisting with the preparation of cost plans and procurement strategies.
- Working closely with 3rdparty firms to identify savings in costs and optimise the construction programme.
- Provide market input to the wider team as and when needed
- Identify risks within construction/ development sector which might affect future values of the schemes.
The required experience of the Development Manager is:
- UK / London real estate experience, delivering on projects across a mix of asset classes such as PRS/BtR, Hotels, Student Accommodation and similar high rise / multi-room developments.
- A proven understanding of construction contracts.
- Ability to overcome and solve non-conventional construction problems.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- All round understanding of current planning regulations.
- Educated to degree level within a relevant subject matter.
- Membership to the CIOB preferred (however not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Development Manager to join a specialist property investor and substantially progress their career.. Do not delay, get in touch with me now to register your interest, or hit the apply button.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.