|Location: Crawley||Salary: £400 - £500 per day|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 13 days ago|
£400-£500/day - 12 months
As a Devops Engineer within our talented team of Engineers developing medical device control systems software. We are looking for an experienced Devops Engineer who can facilitate the lifecycle, quality, and integration of our Control Systems software development.
We are expanding the team working on the control system software. The position involves organising and documenting our automated continuous processes, addressing promptly feedback, queries, and improvements. Technologies include Jenkins, Python, vSphere, ESXi, Linux, with a plan to move toward microservice-based architecture and cloud Devops. Design quality is key in this safety critical solution.
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
- DevOps Tool stacks like Jenkins, VMWare, Jira, Subversion
- Experience of Unit testing, automated tests, and CI/CD
- Experience in Cloud DevOps
- At least one scripting language (Python, PowerShell)
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Structured and professional approach to engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
- Understanding and experience of Agile
- Static analysis tools
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and their associated deployment utilities, APIs, and CLI tooling.
- Understanding and experience of the overall SDLC for application development
- Previous experience of Medical Devices (or other regulated/safety critical areas)
- Network planning and protocols
- SAFe methodologies
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.