|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Devops - Remote within the Netherlands
2 DevOps Engineers required to support Microservices Deployment team. Ready for on-call support (every 3 weeks) and night deployments.
DevOps activities will include support and development of continuous delivery and monitoring infrastructure for multiple applications.
Your skills as a DevOps Engineer
- Advanced Docker knowledge (familiar with Docker orchestration tools like Mesos Marathon or Kubernetes);
- Advanced Kubernetes knowledge;
- Advanced Ansible knowledge;
- Advanced Networking knowledge (VLANs, routing);
- Advanced experience with public and private clouds (AWS, OpenStack, OpenNebula);
- Intermediate experience with git;
- Intermediate experience with load balancers / reverse proxies (HaProxy, nginx);
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in leading distributed teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with monitoring system - Dynatrace, zabbix, nagios or others.
- RHEL / CentOS Linux knowledge;
- Intermediate experience with Elastic tools (Filebeat, Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch);
- Intermediate experience with Grafana;
- Intermediate experience with Python and Shell scripting;
- Intermediate experience with Jmeter, Consul, Redis, SQL and NoSQL databases, Kafka, load testing.
DevOps remote within NL
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.