|Location: Somerset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Olly Nixon||Job Published: 16 days ago|
DevOps Engineer needed for a defence organisation based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded DevOps Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using RHEL, Ansible, Gitlab and Openshift.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the DevOps Engineer will include:
- Automating infrastructure tasks.
- Write and run ansible scripts.
What experience you need to be the successful DevOps Engineer:
- Identifies, evaluates and documents computing system requirements.
- Designs, builds and tests delivery systems and components.
- Evaluates product usability, affordability, functionality, security and performance to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments.
- Provides technical support and consultation for the implementation and usage of delivery systems.
- Experience in RHEL, Ansible, Gitlab, Openshift.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
The successful candidate will need to be eligible for Security Clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.