|Location: Brentford, London||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Digital Data Analyst | Media | Brentford | Permanent | £40,000 - £45,000
My client, a media business based in Brentford, is seeking a digital data analyst. This role is permanent and will be paying £40,000 pa.
This digital data analyst will take responsibility to analyse and consolidate digital data across the business and to ensure that mechanisms are in place to facilitate the data analysis. To report on trends and to support turning digital data insights into actionable business value propositions.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Data Analyst:
- Google Analytics (including Data Layers, Custom Dimensions, Goals & Events and Enhanced Ecommerce).
- Tealium and Google Tag Manager.
- Conversion and Remarketing pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager and other tags Reporting dashboards via data visualisation tools.
- Identify and plan the most effective ways to record and track digital performance and data across various channels and touch points
- Work closely with the IT team on the development and configuration of all digital data analytics tools, applying consistent tracking structures.
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels
- Support the planning of improvements and projects arising from the Group digital strategy.
Ideal Digital Data Analysts' will display:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and SQL is essential
- Experience with Tealium IQ Tag Manager
- Hands-on SEO experience with a strong technical focus is desirable
- Experience undertaking path, sales funnel and trend analysis
- Experience undertaking split, A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience formulating and managing both quantitative and qualitative research including online surveys
This is a superb opportunity for a digital data analyst to join an exciting and growing team within the media industry.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.