|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Product Owner - London - numerous roles
I need Digital Product owners with a drive and passion for digital to join a growing team and become a key part of the digital transformation
The Product Owner will be responsible for owning and developing the product vision and roadmap for a key Digital self-service logged in portal and mobile app for services/account management.
What you'll be doing as Product Owner
- You'll create, manage and regularly iterate a roadmap and backlog for your squad.
- You'll work with a range of stakeholders across multiple areas to understand new business needs and
- translate them into product requirements
- You'll define user stories for all new product deliveries and manage the priority of the backlog
- You'll be responsible for digital self-service metrics including digital engagement, net promoter score (NPS) and propensity to contact (PTC)
- You'll work with conflicting priorities and use customer insight and digital analytics to make informed decisions
- You'll communicate clearly, transparently and concisely with stakeholders and tell your squad's story.
- You'll have a collaborative way of working, breaking down any barriers to move relationships forward.
- You'll drive the execution of the product roadmap working with multi-location development teams to deliver in agile and waterfall development cycles
- You'll collaborate with the Design team to define the UX & UI for all future capabilities, participating in user testing initiatives when required
- You'll lead on competitor research and benchmarking analysis; incorporating findings into future roadmap
- You'll define reporting requirements in order to monitor product performance against key success criteria
- You'll ensure your journeys are compliant with security guidelines
- Experienced Digital product owner
- Understands agile methodologies and has ideally worked as part of a squad
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to work with peers, scrum teams and business stakeholders to maximise value created by squad.
- Data driven, has excellent knowledge of product KPIs, and ability to draw insight from the numbers and translate to business requirements
- Understands and applies lean principles of rapid build / measure / learn cycles.
- Sound understanding of what creates value and what does not.
- Has a thirst to understand and learn their product's features and technical composition.
- Is aware of new technologies and the potential they provide.
Product Owner - London - Contract
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.