|Location: London||Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 5 days ago|
Director - Real Estate Debt Finance, London
Negotiable Salary + Package
Director required by a leading Real Estate Financial Advisory to join their growing debt finance team, based in London. We are working with the business to help them secure a Director who has experience of closing debt transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Director seeking to make a significant impact within a large financial services group by assisting in the continued growth of a dynamic financial advisory business.
The main duties of the Director will include:
- Providing advice to clients on financing development and investment transactions in the UK and Europe.
- Proactively managing client relationships.
- Preparing detailed financial analyses across all sectors of the real estate market including both development and investment assets.
- Preparing market leading collateral and financing memorandums.
- Assisting on the documentation, transaction and execution process
- Participating in internal meetings and/or conference calls to provide updates on progress.
The required experience of the Director is:
- Excellent analytical skills, advanced knowledge of financial modelling techniques.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Personable with ability to work in a team environment, managing upwards and downwards and giving and providing feedback.
- Willingness and capability to work across transactions and deals within the wider Corporate Finance offering and confident and able to attend client meetings, working with legal advisors and other advisors.
- The ability to prepare and present debt financing proposals with the skill and experience to influence and overcome objections.
- The ability to scope, manage and review the due diligence process and outputs of and financing (if required).
- The ability to progress the legal transaction process from selection of lender to execution of documentation and drawdowns.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.