|Location: High Wycombe||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Nuclear, Engineering, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Director of Business Development - Maritime
Salary: £DOE - We are booking interviews next week! Please call or email for a slot
Key Skills: Business Development, Management, Engineering, Marine, Maritime, Naval, Navy, Sonar
Chart a Course to Success as a Business Development Director with Our Maritime Engineering Team!
Are you an accomplished Business Development Director with a passion for steering strategic growth in the maritime engineering sector? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in a well-established maritime engineering organization known for its dedication to excellence? Look no further! We invite you to join our team and set sail on a voyage to unparalleled success in the maritime engineering industry.
As a recognized leader in maritime engineering, we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and pioneering projects that navigate the high seas of engineering excellence. Our dedication has earned us a strong reputation, and we're seeking a talented Business Development Director to chart our course to new horizons.
So, what will you be doing as a Director of Business Development?
- Business winning and forecasting for UK and SE Asian countries
- Defining and executing strategy to position the business to capture the major programmes
- Owning the territory plans and capture plans for opportunities, gathering market intelligence to win
- Development and maintenance of positive strategic customer relationships
- Gaining and maintaining a perspective of the Ultra's position in the marketplace, and identify disruptive technology or services
- Acting as the "voice of the customer" internally to develop a Price to Win, inform and support the development of attractive and compelling proposals
- Skill and Qualifications required for a Senior Manager Business Development
What are we looking for in our next Director of Business Development?
- Demonstrable and proven experience in working with Government authorities, Defence prime contractors, and military end-users alike
- Contractual and commercial awareness, proven and demonstrable ability to win profitable business and sell systems and solutions as a Prime Contractor to the UK and international Government agencies
- Ability to support the preparation and management of detailed technical and commercial proposals, and support negotiations at a senior level
- Experience with the Royal Naval, international Maritime or Navy market or acoustic systems is highly desirable.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Director of Business Development, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Director of Business Development, hit that apply button now!
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Attractive compensation package based on experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, dental, and retirement plans to support your well-being.
- Professional Growth: Opportunities for continuous learning and career advancement.
- Cutting-Edge Projects: Engage in groundbreaking engineering projects that impact the industry.
- Collaborative Environment: Work alongside industry experts in a dynamic and innovative setting.
How to Apply:
Ready to chart a course to success as a Business Development Director in the maritime engineering industry? Showcase your leadership and business development expertise. Submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and enthusiasm for joining our team.
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.