|Location: Crawley||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Director of Digital Marketing
The role is be responsible for managing the digital marketing activities orchestration & digital operations through the development of processes, relevant measurements/KPIs and best practices across the organization. Constantly seeking the use of new technology, this role will work to develop and implement & lead the execution of the organization's digital strategy and manage a complex ecosystem of channels including web, social media, SEO, paid search, paid display, blogs, email and more.
You will lead a team of experts across multiple channels to maximize investment related to inbound and outbound marketing activities. Given the strategic nature of the role, you will collaborate closely with immediate key stakeholders within the marketing function (e.g. Product, Central and Regional marketing teams) as well as other strategic functions such as Sales Operations to ensure alignment & collaboration.
- Lead team to develop and execute on a comprehensive digital strategy and vision for the web, SEO, Social Media, email marketing, blogs, content marketing and inbound marketing.
- Develop, implement & drive the execution globally of the strategy related to marketing automation including lead processes, lead scoring, nurture campaigns, customer preferences, omnichannel marketing, etc
- Develop strategy and KPIs for various marketing activities globally; construct key marketing reporting mechanisms including dashboards and reports.
- Responsible for managing marketing technology platforms that support marketing automation, content management and collaborate with IT & Sales Operations for interfaces between platforms including but not limited to Pardot, B2BMA, SFDC, Big Machines/Oracle CPQ, Seismic, Website, Service Max and more.
- Partner closely with sales and sales operations to ensure sales and marketing alignment, buy-in to lead processes, and execution of agreed upon SLAs.
- Provide strategic counsel and guidance on new digital technologies, collaborating with key partners and tools to bring innovation to digital activities.
- Oversee team (direct and indirect reports) to create standards of excellence to deploy the use and effectiveness of Marketo globally; ensure interaction and synchronization with Salesforce CRM.
- Develop global standards for data quality and ongoing measurement to ensure databases are able to be leveraged by marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications team members to align content to sales stage delivering the right content, at the right time and in the right context.
- Oversee operational management of external relationships with vendors necessary to achieve digital strategy.
- Manage the Digital and Marketing Operations budget ensuring the maximum reach and return on investment.
- Build a world-class digital and marketing operations organization
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales technology platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Big Machines, Content Management Systems)
- Results oriented leader with ability to develop and communicate big-picture vision and strategy, and deliver results
- Skilled at marketing reporting and dashboard development, analysis and ability to translate digital behavioural data and analytics, market research, industry and competitive trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on a matrixed, global organization
- Experienced people manager and experience of managing a remote team is highly desirable.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree required; Masters or equivalent preferred
- Substantial marketing experience; last 5+ years managing digital marketing
- Previous oversight of website operations, email, SEM/SEO, social media, paid digital media, analysis and marketing automation
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience managing direct reports and influencing indirectly
- Experience working across cultures and internationally
- This position requires up to 25% travel. Some of the travel is international.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.