|Location: Crawley||Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Director of Particle Therapy Portfolio
Must have experience in Particle Therapy
This role is accountable for the product roadmap for my clients Particle Therapy portfolio. This franchise is a close collaboration between my client and a 3rd Party PT specialist. This role is the prime interface for 3rd party specialist. To manage the venture with them in terms of new feature developments and leveraging the business opportunities for both parties in bundled deals. Monitoring and driving the 'P&L' of the joint activities with the 3rd party.
Manage B2B relationships with other PT device vendors as applicable.
Responsible for driving product innovation and support needs for my clients PT treatment planning, R&V and associated clinical workflows. Delivering on the agreed roadmaps and product innovation priorities, triaging between market (vendor agnostic) and the 3rd party specific needs.
End-to-End product responsibility along assigned product lifecycle
- Define and manage a product strategy based on market, customer, and competitor analysis in line with portfolio and solution strategy
- Generation of business cases
- Collection and prioritization of customer and market requirements
- Keep current on competitor products and key market drivers
- Translate market requirements into solution configurations across hardware, software and services based on a minimal viable product approach
- Coordinate product and service feature improvements based on market feedback together with D&E, service and marketing (e.g., customer pain points)
- Act as/direct the portfolio representative in PCP and coordinate and prioritize feature backlog refinement and support PI planning. In parallel work with Marketing to coordinate commercialization activities with the regions
- Monitor delivery of products according to product specification, on-time, within budget and quality
- Manage product lifecycle decisions (EOS,EOGS,EOL) together with Marketing
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is required and a Master's degree and/or MBA is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record as a product/commercial manager or other relevant role in the medical device industry
- Product knowledge for Particle Therapy is essential
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English, other languages are a merit
- Project management capabilities and able to act in a project team as integrator of technical and commercial views
- Competitive analysis capabilities
- Market and customer knowledge
- Collaborative mindset as impact needs to be driven without formal authority across functions
- Persistent and persuasive behavior to own and drive cross-functional initiative
- Willingness to travel frequently to Belgium & Shanghai
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.