|Location: Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: £20 - £25 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 17 days ago|
6 Month Contract
DMPK Scientist needed for a respected and highly reputable pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire. Proven experience within drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK) and expertise in bioanalysis or in vitro DMPK are essential.
As the DMPK Scientist you will work with external global partners to coordinate and ensure effective delivery of quality drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic (DMPK) data and services for drug projects across the company's portfolio. You will work with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient delivery of outsourced DMPK activities. This role offers a unique opportunity to work with both internal and external stakeholders and partners to deliver new medicines to patients.
Our client is focused on providing medicines that make a real difference in patient care, if you are a DMPK Scientist you will preferably have expertise in in vivo sciences with experience in planning and execution of experiments and subsequent data analysis, along with experience of alliance management working with contract research organisations (CROs) to further your application.
What experience you need to be the successful DMPK Scientist:
Essentials in this role:
* A higher qualification in biology, pharmacology or a related subject or at least 10 years' experience working in a pharmaceutical company
* Experience of delivery to multiple projects/customers
* Experience in improvement projects with a drive to ensure ways of working are efficient
Desirable in this role:
* Expertise in drug discovery and development
* Strong knowledge of working with GLP and GXP
* Project management experience with ability to identify, mitigate and manage potential risks
* Experience of regulatory environments
* Excellent communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a DMPK Scientist to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.