|Location: Orpington, Kent||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Hammond|
C# / .NET Developer
C# / .NET Developer needed for a market leading organisation based in Orpington, Kent who are looking to employ an experienced .NET Developer.
A C# / .Net experienced web developer is required to work on a suite of websites owned by the client. The successful candidate will be the sole in house developer working on the existing websites and will be responsible for on-going maintenance as well as future developments of other websites.
The attraction of the role for a developer is the chance to take ownership of an entire ecommerce platform and other websites and move them forward. Some example projects as of now are:
- API integrations with external providers
- Mobile app for supplier managers to accept/reject bookings, scan QR codes
The successful C# / .NET Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday + 1 days holiday for Birthdays
- Perkbox.com membership
In order to be the successful C# / .NET Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- 3+ years of development experience with C# & ASP.NET
- .NET Framework 3.5
- MS Visual Studio 2008/2012
- MS SQL Server 2012/2014
- SQL stored procedures
- SQL database design and maintenance
- C# WinForms (Windows Forms) development
- Good understanding of self-hosting websites
- Some experience around PERL/Linux scripts (Desirable)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a C# / .NET Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.