|Location: Winchester||Salary: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Contract - 23rd December
Hours: Part time!
£10.50 - £11.01 per hour
About the Drainage Operative role:
We have an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get into work quickly. We have on offer a short-term, part time, contract role with a Tier 1 contractor within the highways industry.
We are looking for a Drainage operative to join the Water and Drainage Management division.
Responsibilities of our Drainage Operative:
- Drainage cleaning and investigation works
- Assisting in high pressure water jetting
- The role involves reactive and unplanned emergency works
- Operating of the GIS trimble unit in accordance with company operating procedures
Must haves for the Drainage Operative role:
- CSCS card
- Driver's License
- Industry Experience
- High Pressure Water Jetting experience
- Confined Spaces
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.