|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £700 - £800 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Communications, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Drug Product Technology Transfer Lead
Drug Product Technology Transfer Lead needed for a highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Drug Product Technology Transfer Lead that takes pride in their work with an in depth knowledge of biologics manufacturing operations and equipment, with prior experience in Manufacturing, Technical Operations, MFG Science and Technology, or Quality, in-depth knowledge and experience within Tech Transfer (Drug Product) and possesses the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines as needed; emphasis on results-oriented, strong planning and execution skills.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Drug Product Technology Transfer Lead will include:
- Work with Drug Substance/Drug Product Technical Stewards and SMEs from R&D, Quality, Validation with the company and external partner sites to support technology transfer of drug substance processes (upstream and downstream) to external manufacturing sites.
- Support drafting, review and approval of tech transfer and manufacturing documentation such as risk assessments, gap analyses, batch records, standard operating procedures and sample plans.
- Serve as Manufacturing /Technical point of contact on specific workstreams/sub-projects, attending teleconferences with CMOS and internal teams, following up with stakeholders on action items etc.
- Update project dashboards/presentations with project status to provide timely communication of status to internal team. Proactively identify risks, and develop / implement work plans to manage / mitigate / communicate risk to senior technical transfer leads.
- Work with CMOs to compile and trend DP manufacturing process data during manufacturing campaigns.
What experience you need to be the successful Drug Product Technology Transfer Lead:
- Strong knowledge of biologics manufacturing operations and equipment, with prior experience in Manufacturing, Technical Operations, MFG Science and Technology, or Quality.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines as needed; emphasis on results-oriented, strong planning and execution skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate in cross functional teams across multiple organizations
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic, global environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Drug Product Technology Transfer Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.