|Location: Great Malvern||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 16 days ago|
DV Cleared Infrastructure / Server Engineer
Must have active DV Clearance
DV Cleared Infrastructure / Server Engineer required for a globally recognised defence organisation based in Malvern, on an initial 6-month contract.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Infrastructure Server Engineer to join a team of dedicated IT professionals to deliver new and exciting IT systems into the Defence environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable in-depth experience of designing and building VMWare ESXi and Microsoft Server. Ideally with relevant technical qualifications.
- A sound technical understanding of IT concepts, including Active Directory, Group Policy Object and DNS architectures.
- Experience in deploying and supporting Enterprise Infrastructure Services including directory, messaging, back-up and storage
- Experience of systems integration, with appreciation of networking requirements for a server infrastructure.
- Knowledge of JSP 604 and 440 and associated JSPs would be desirable.
Key Responsibilities for Infrastructure / server Engineer:
- This role is suitable for an experienced Server Engineer with a technical background in VMWare vSphere and Microsoft Server.
- Working under Senior Engineers or Architects, the candidate will work on tasks and take responsibility for the task's technical output.
- The applicant will be at ease working within a small to medium sized team and will be able to direct tasks of more junior engineers.
- The applicant will be expected to uphold quality and deliver solutions to budget and time constraints. Solutions must be delivered fully documented so a high standard of written work is expected.
- The candidate must be organized and have exceptional time and personal management and have sound technical knowledge and experience across multiple platforms and technologies
- DV Clearance required.
To apply for this exciting 6-month Infrastructure / Server Engineer contract opportunity, please press apply now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.