|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 9 days ago|
E2E Integration Manager / Engineer - Utrecht & Amsterdam
As an E2E Integration professional you will work on a large, complex project to redesign and implement new solutions for a large number of integration points. The integration points need to follow approved routing patterns and architecture principles.
You will have broad experience in E2E reverse engineering and be able to understand the full chain, potential impact and solution direction.
You have experience in designing and implementing integration solutions on large projects within international enterprise organisations.
The client requires a broad knowledge across networking, databases, firewalls, servers (Windows & Unix), security and proxy.
- Reverse engineer existing integration points;
- Apply your expertise and provide recommendations in the development of new integration points, following approved patterns and architecture principles;
- Work with both internal and external teams to understand and implement solution direction;
- Keep high level E2E overview, identify risks and issues;
- Escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders;
- Create, maintain and update documentation;
- Resolve change- and problem tickets within the project;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support within the project to fix incidents or problems (during business hours and during standby);
- Provide updates and status as required by the project manager
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Extensive experience as E2E integrator in a large and complex environment: Minimum 2 years, hands on design and integration;
- Experience in reverse engineering existing solutions / integration points (required);
- Experience within a large international company, Telco background preferred.
- Hands on experience with designing and implementing complex integration point;
- Knowledge networking, databases, firewalls, proxy, Windows and Unix server desired experience;
- Experience in collaborating with multiple and external teams;
- Knowledge networking, databases, firewalls, proxy, Windows and Unix server;
- Experience in collaborating with internal cross-functional and external teams;
- Experience to work within projects and good communication skills;
- Willing to work outside business hours;
- Willing to travel in the Utrecht / Amsterdam area
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.