|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: + Package|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jamie Anscomb||Job Published: 16 days ago|
EC&I Team Leader
EC&I Team Leader needed for a well-established Energy from Waste plant based Buckinghamshire. They are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded EC&I Team Leader who takes pride in their work with strong knowledge of the Energy from Waste sector (or similar). The EC&I Team Leader will be involved in the planning and coordination of maintenance activities, managing contractors, supervising the workshop activities, and leading a team of EC&I Technicians & Craftsmen.
The successful candidate will desirably have a HNC / ONC or similar Engineering qualified in a relevant EC&I discipline. Proven supervisory / management experience from an Energy from Waste plant or similar Process Industry such as Waste to Energy, Biomass, Power Stations etc.
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
- Quarterly Bonus
- Pension Plan
What the role entails:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, as the EC&I Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
* The day to day management of "short term / preventative" maintenance activities to ensure maximum plant availability.
* Assist in the delivery of the overall maintenance & engineering strategy, implementing new maintenance techniques & approaches and management of the EC&I budget.
* Work alongside the Maintenance Planner and Mechanical Team Leader to ensure work is appropriately allocated and delivered in addition to developing the sites CMMS.
* Act as the EC&I lead during planned outages, manage specialist contractors on site.
* Ensuring all activities are carried out in a safe manner and in line with company safety policies, safety rules and relevant H&S legislation. Act as the sites Authorised / Nominated Person.
* Deputise for the Maintenance Manager as and when required. Skills & Qualifications we are looking for someone with the following:
* Experience in maintaining and working on a variety of instrumentation, electrical and control system equipment (DCS, Siemens PLC, temperature, level, pressure, flow, switch gear, motors, drives, transformers etc.).
* Ideally SAP / Senior Authorised Person for HV activities.
This is a great opportunity for and EC&I Technician who is looking for a step up or for an already established EC&I Team Leader looking for a change. If interested please apply as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.